提到英语,大家都了解,有人问酒店对客英语,事实上适用于酒店的常用英语缩写,这到底是咋回事?实际上国外客户酒店接待英语对话呢,接下来,小编就来教教大家酒店常用英语500句,一起细细了解。
酒店常用英语500句
常用酒店英语口语:
预定房间
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金吗?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个风景较好的房间。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人间。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人间。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个豪华套间。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什么样的房间?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时候过来我们酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的标准间。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什么旅游景点?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个时间过来吗?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他便宜一点的吗?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查明天是否有空房吗?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间可以吗?
33.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房价是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记录。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没问题,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查明天有没有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保留预订房间。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通过第三方网站订的。有时候,订单会出问题。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到7点。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有免费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。
酒店退房情景对话
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
G: Here you are.
给你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。
一、
1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?
早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?
2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?
您想订哪种类型的房间?
3)A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?
您想订哪几天的房间呢?
5) What time will you be arriving?
您将在何时到达?
6) May I know your name?
您能告诉我您的名字吗?
7)How long will you be staying?
您将要住多久?
8)I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我要确认一下您的预订。
9) I’ll check the room availability.
我查查客房预订情况。
10) You should pay a deposit of US$$$$1000 beforehand.
您应预期付1000美元的定金。
11)There is a 10 per cent discount.
10%的折扣。
12)What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么样的房间?
13) Have you got a booking?
您预订了吗?
14)A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
15) We’ll extend your reservation for you.
我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。
16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18) Mind (or watch) your step!
请走好!
19) We wish you a pleasant journey.
祝您旅途愉快!
20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!
21) All the best!万事如意。
22) Take care!多保重!
23) Good luck!祝您好运!
24) Thank you (very much)
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
25) Thanks a lot.多谢。
26) Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
27) Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
28) I’m very grateful to you.
非常感谢您。
29) It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
30) You are (most) welcome.
不用谢,不用客气。
31) Not at all.不用谢。
32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。
33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure)
很高兴能为您服务。
34) Glad to be of service.
很高兴为您服务。
35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。
36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。
37) Excuse me.对不起。
38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault.
非常抱歉,那是我的过错。
39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40) Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
41) Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰了。
42) That’s all right.这没什么。
43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。
44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。
45) Let’s forget it.算了吧!
46) What can I do for you?
我能为您干点什么?
47) Can I help you?
48) 我能为您干点什么?
49) Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
50) Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
51) Don’t worry about it别担心。
52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。
54) Who is speaking, please?
请问您是谁?(电话用语)
55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120.
我马上给您接301房间。
56) What number are you calling?
请问对方什么电话号码。
57) Who would you like to talk to?
请问受话人姓名?
58) Could you hold the line, please?
请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?
59) Here are come letters for you.
这是您的信。
60) What a shame!多可惜!
61) I’m sorry to hear that!
听到这事我很难过。
62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。
63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it.
好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。
64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。
65) Let me wish you every success.
祝您一切顺利!
66) Happy New Year!新年快乐!
67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!
68) Happy birthday to you!
祝您生日快乐!
69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)
70) My hearty congratulations!
衷心祝贺您!
71) As you wish(or like)
随您的便。
72) Certainly.当然可以。
73) Of course.当然可以。
74) Go ahead and do what you like.
干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。
75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed.
对不起,这是不允许的。
76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。
77) Out of the question, I’m afraid.
恐怕不可能。
78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。
80) Go upstairs(downstairs).
上(下)楼。
81) Take the lift to the third floor.
乘电梯到三楼。
82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.
电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
邮电所在酒吧对面。
86) The bank is next to the shop.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.
你可以收银外兑换钱。
88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
酒店客房常用英语有哪些?
酒店客房常用英语-唤醒服务Wake-up Call Service.
A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?
A: Room service, can I help you?
B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like
to request an early morning call.
A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you
tomorrow morning?
B:请在明早6阒印?
B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.
B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。
B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.
A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。
A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
A:你好,我想要办理入住。
A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.
B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?
A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。
A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.
B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?
B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
B: May I see your passport, please?
A:可以,这里给你。
A: Ok, here you are.
B:我们为您保留了001房间。
B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.
B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。
B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?
A:好的。
A: All right.
B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?
A:可以了吗,先生?
A: Will that be all right, sir?
B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快。
B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.
------------------------
欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine , Thanks . And you ?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).
欢迎到我潜龉荩ú吞?⑸痰辏├础?
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number .
对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!
新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much) .
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It’s very kind of you .
谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome .
不用谢。
23、Not at all.
不用谢。
Don’t mention it .
不用谢。
24、It’s my pleasure .
非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service .
乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I’m sorry .
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me .
对不起。
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.
很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you .
对不起,打扰您了。
32、I’m sorry about this.
对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉。
34、That’s all right.
没关系。
35、Let’s forget it.
算了吧。
征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.
好的。
37、What can I do for you .
我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment , please.
请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以。
Yes, of course .
当然可以。
指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
42、It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.
对不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way ,please.
请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.
请走好。
48、Please be careful.
请当心。
49、Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don’t worry.
别担心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
53、Goodbye.
再见。
54、See you late.
再见。
55、Good night .
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
前厅:
1、Have you a reservation?
您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
客房部
6、Housekeeping .May I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)
我给您请电工(大夫……)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order ,sir?
您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的帐单,请签字。
销售用语:
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。
4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。
公关用语:
6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8、Let’s drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!
干杯!
(Bottoms!)
征求意见用语:
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service ?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.
您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I’ll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
18、Iassure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I’;; send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan.
共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西。您眼力真好。
最完整的酒店英语词汇
亲,你可以上百度文库寻找《酒店英语词汇大全》,相信你一定可以找到。
酒店英语词汇大全
酒店常用英语
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
内容提要:Registering a tour group 为团队登记 XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队? Id like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of yo
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
酒店来了老外,请问谁能给些酒店常用英语,比如住宿
一、1)Goodmorning.ThisisRoomreservation.MayIhelpyou?早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?2)Whatkindofroomwouldyouliketoreserve?您想订哪种类型的房间?3)Asingleroomoradoubleroom?要单人间还是双人房间?4)Forwhichdatesdoyouwanttobooktherooms?您想订哪几天的房间呢?5)Whattimewillyoubearriving?您将在何时到达?6)MayIknowyourname?您能告诉我您的名字吗?7)Howlongwillyoubestaying?您将要住多久?8)I’dliketoconfirmyourreservation.我要确认一下您的预订。9)I’llchecktheroomavailability.我查查客房预订情况。10)YoushouldpayadepositofUS$$$$1000beforehand.您应预期付1000美元的定金。11)Thereisa10percentdiscount.10%的折扣。12)Whatkindofroomwouldyoubeprefer?您要什么样的房间?13)Haveyougotabooking?您预订了吗?14)Asingleroomoradoubleroom?要单人间还是双人房间?15)We’llextendyourreservationforyou.我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。16)Wewishyouapleasantstayinourhotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!17)Pleasedon’tleaveanythingbehind.请不要遗忘你的东西。18)Mind(orwatch)yourstep!请走好!19)Wewishyouapleasantjourney.祝您旅途愉快!20)Haveanicetrip!一路平安!21)Allthebest!万事如意。22)Takecare!多保重!23)Goodluck!祝您好运!24)Thankyou(verymuch)谢谢您(非常感谢)。25)Thanksalot.多谢。26)Thankyouforcoming.谢谢您的光临。27)Thankyouforstayinginourhotel.感谢您在我们饭店下榻。28)I’mverygratefultoyou.非常感谢您。29)It’sverykindofyou.谢谢,您真客气。30)Youare(most)welcome.不用谢,不用客气。31)Notatall.不用谢。32)Don’tmentionit.不用谢。33)Mypleasure.(orwithpleasure)很高兴能为您服务。34)Gladtobeofservice.很高兴为您服务。35)Atyourservice.乐意为您效劳。36)I’msorry.很抱歉。37)Excuseme.对不起。38)I’mterriblysorry.It’smyfault.非常抱歉,那是我的过错。39)I’mawfullysorryformycarelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。40)Sorrytohavekeptyouwaiting.对不起,让您久等了。41)Sorrytointerruptyou.对不起,打扰了。42)That’sallright.这没什么。43)Itdoesn’tmatter.没关系。44)Nevermind.不要紧,没关系。45)Let’sforgetit.算了吧!46)WhatcanIdoforyou?我能为您干点什么?47)CanIhelpyou?48)我能为您干点什么?49)IsthereanythingIcandoforyou?有什么能为您效劳的吗?50)Justamoment,please.请稍等一下。51)Don’tworryaboutit别担心。52)Ibegyourpardon?(orPardon?)对不起,请再说一遍好吗?53)Youarewantedonthephone,Mr.Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。54)Whoisspeaking,please?请问您是谁?(电话用语)55)I’llswitchyoutoRoom1120.我马上给您接301房间。56)Whatnumberareyoucalling?请问对方什么电话号码。57)Whowouldyouliketotalkto?请问受话人姓名?58)Couldyouholdtheline,please?请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?59)Herearecomelettersforyou.这是您的信。60)Whatashame!多可惜!61)I’msorrytohearthat!听到这事我很难过。62)Weareallsorrytohearofyourillness.听说您病了都很担心。63)There,there,Nowtrynottogettooupsetaboutit.好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。64)Iwishyougoodhealth.祝您健康。65)Letmewishyoueverysuccess.祝您一切顺利!66)HappyNewYear!新年快乐!67)MerryChristmas!圣诞节快乐!68)Happybirthdaytoyou!祝您生日快乐!69)Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)70)Myheartycongratulations!衷心祝贺您!71)Asyouwish(orlike)随您的便。72)Certainly.当然可以。73)Ofcourse.当然可以。74)Goaheadanddowhatyoulike.干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。75)I’msorry,that’snotallowed.对不起,这是不允许的。76)No,I’mafraidnot.不,恐怕不行。77)Outofthequestion,I’mafraid.恐怕不可能。78)Walkstraightahead.一直往前走。79)Turnleft(right).往左(右)转。80)Goupstairs(downstairs).上(下)楼。81)Takethelifttothethirdfloor.乘电梯到三楼。82)Theliftsareinthelobbynearthemainentrance.电梯间在大厅靠大门外。83)Thebellmanwillshowyouthewaytothebanquethall.大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。84)Thereisawashroomattheendofthecorridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。85)Thepostandcableserviceisoppositethebar.邮电所在酒吧对面。86)Thebankisnexttotheshop.银行在小卖部隔壁。87)Youcangetyourmoneychangedatthecashier’sdesk.你可以收银外兑换钱。88)Howmuchwouldyouliketochange?你要兑换多少呢?
有关酒店设施英语单词
armchair 扶手椅
单人床 double bed
双人床 mattress
褥子 quilt
棉被 blanket
毯子 sheet
床单 bedspread
床罩 cotton terry blanket
浴室 bath tub
浴缸 shower bath
dressing table 梳妆台
mirror 镜子 washbasin
lavatory, washroom 卫生间
radiator 暖气片
central heating 中央暖气
ashtray 烟灰缸
smoking set 烟具
electric fan 电扇
plug 插头
electric iron 电熨斗
peg, hook 衣钩
clothes-hanger 衣架
door-mat 门前的擦鞋棕垫
manager 经理
attendant 服务员
desk clerk 值班服务员
waiter (餐厅)服务员
waitress (餐厅)女服务员 bill 账单
酒店接待英语,酒店常用英语口语有哪些
旅游英语口语--入住酒店
我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已预订房间。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房间吗?
May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要订这间房间。
I'll take this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?
当然。你何时离开?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8点。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我总共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
几点?
What time?
明早7点。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
这件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遗失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
急需!酒店前台接待必备英语!尽量全面的
酒店前台常用英语
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
二.基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?
3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
When would you like to visit Kunshan?
请问您想要何时参观昆山?
When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?
4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?
(二)招呼语
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)
在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.
中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please.
请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?
请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉延误了时间
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.
为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答
You are welcome.
不客气。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢您。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说
Here you are.
您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
Here it is.
这是您的东西。
7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us.
谢谢光临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时
面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
Pardon?
对不起?
Pardon me?
对不起?
I beg your pardon?
对不起请再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat that, please?
请您重复一遍好吗?
若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?
电话英语的应对
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例 如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
三.柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman)
C=服务员 (Clerk)
H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.
小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。
G: Thank you.
谢谢你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有这3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
G: Yes. That’s all.
对,就这些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
G: I see, thanks.
我知道了,谢谢。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
G: OK. Fine.
好极了。
B : Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room
入住酒店常用英语口语有哪些
room number; two-bed room one single room; i need a room with a big window.
i need a room in 3rd floor.